Your Ad Here
Custom Search

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Working Pudge666 Crack for May 19th

Before you download this, don't even think about saying that this is a rep-leech. I don't want the rep, or the thanks. Go nuts with whatever you want to do. I'm just posting this as a contribution to the forum, not for some e-rep that won't help me out at all.

Also before you download this, please note that it was me, xDysfunctio that found the right combination of xml's, Pudge's OUTDATED CRACK and used the information from ccqchy's thread to deduce why the outdated crack worked. I'll explain that after the link.

Basically, the reason you couldn't get into Ladder Rooms with the spoofed update.xml was because of a flash plugin in the Garena Servers update that showed the ads on Garena. Pudge666 hadn't updated this, and he probably will. However, knowing this I knew that I had to find an OLDER pudge666 crack that DIDN"T block the ads. Unfortunately for you guys, you have to play with the Ads now, but that shouldn't kill you. You can maphack on ladder now.

I DO NOT CLAIM MAKING THE CRACK, JUST COMPILING DIFFERENT "TOOLS" TO PUT A CURRENT WORKING MODEL TOGETHER. THAT IS ALL I TAKE CREDIT FOR. IT WAS NOT LEECHED AS A WHOLE OFF ANOTHER SITE, THREE DIFFERENT PIECES WHICH TOOK TIME TO TRACK DOWN AND MULTIPLE (20+) TESTS WERE COMPLETED TO MAKE THIS WORK.

No comments: